ABOUT ME




ABOUT ME

“Hello Everyone” I am ‘Ajay Varma’, i 

welcome you all to my blog .

I’ve  done  My Btech in Electrical & 

Electronics at Vizag.

Present I am working in Facility 

Management Sector Electrical O&M.



Why I Created This Electrical Adda Blog?


I created this blog to share my

 Electrical Practical Knowledge which 

we don’t find in Textbook  , all posts I 

publish are  purely practical based 

with theory background ,it helps all 

the Electrical Fresher’s to gain 

knowledge  .





Comments

  1. I recommend to all This article To every One.
    How to Check Diode Working condition

    Here You Can Find Unlimited Whatsapp group Name For Promoting Your group

    Also You can see This Online Money Earning Ways

    Top 25 Tamil Movies Download Website

    இதுவும் உங்களுக்கு உதவியாக இறுக்கும் நீங்கள் வளர வாழ்த்துக்க்கள் தமிழ் படங்களை பார்க்க 25 website Tamil Movies Website

    You Need Governement Job Then Go to This Link Ind Govt job

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

ACB Tripping settings

HIGHER EFFICIENCY MOTORS (HEM)

Transformer Magnetic Oil Gauge Indicator